Erin Joy’s Inner Circle
About the Inner Circle Experience:
We’ve heard it loud and clear: Women business owners are hungry to connect with other women entrepreneurs dealing with the complex challenges (and opportunities!) of running sophisticated businesses.
Why? They know they can learn so much from one another and leverage the crowdsourced knowledge and shortcutted learning to grow better businesses.
The problem? These same women are also regularly stretched by priorities and feel hard-pressed to take time on a regular basis to work ON their business rather than IN their business…even though doing exactly that would help business massively in the long run.
Does this sound like you? I have something I think you’ll like…
What if you could come together with other women business owners just like you, with a time commitment of just 4 hours per session and get all of the following:
- Emotional support
- Insider information on strategies that are working (and not working) for your peers
- A tribe of supporters who believe in you (even on days you don’t believe in yourself)
- Solutions to vexing questions and roadblocks and avoidance of expensive mistakes through crowdsourced knowledge
- More confidence and clarity so you can take the right strategic actions to minimize missteps and reach your goals
- The ability to treat the cause, not the symptom by resolving underlying foundational issues with your business